• Announcements

• ED

ATTENTION!!!   11/19/2017

We have updated our website to a completely different platform and therefore no new registrations or posts will be allowed on these forums. What has change: We have shortened our domain. It is now pcgn.net. Pc-Gamers.net is now being redirected to the new domain. Because of the platform change, we were not able to transfer any data to the new website. This includes 6,000+ user accounts and all posts. These forums will not go away, but rather remain intact for our communities history. The new site will require you to create a new account.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ED

Looking to upgrade my PC (Ryzen)

6 posts in this topic

Here is a list of parts I've selected so far.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/pcgned/saved/

The build is missing a Video card. I'll be using my EVGA GTX 1070. I didn't high end on everything, but looking to upgrade my 3yr+ hardware. Please post any thoughts, this will be my first Ryzen CPU experience.

1 person likes this

That looks cool. I don't know much about Ryzen so I'm curious how it'll perform for you.

Just 1 500gb ssd?

Just for the M2 slot, I have a couple other 500GB SSD drive to add.

12 hours ago, ED said:

Just for the M2 slot, I have a couple other 500GB SSD drive to add.

Ah sick! I didn't catch that. I knew you had something up your sleeve there. 

What prompted your decision to upgrade? Performance or curiosity?

My PC is roughly 3yr old with the exception of my video card. Still performs great, just want something newer.

Looks great Mike! Not sure about the AMD processor though as Rob says. The reviews are mixed on it, but it is cheap enough. 

My PC is from 2011 except for the Video card and SSD.

Good luck Mike!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0