• Announcements

• ED

ATTENTION!!!   11/19/2017

We have updated our website to a completely different platform and therefore no new registrations or posts will be allowed on these forums. What has change: We have shortened our domain. It is now pcgn.net. Pc-Gamers.net is now being redirected to the new domain. Because of the platform change, we were not able to transfer any data to the new website. This includes 6,000+ user accounts and all posts. These forums will not go away, but rather remain intact for our communities history. The new site will require you to create a new account.
Reacts Gaming

Recruiting New CS:GO Players To My Clan

1 post in this topic

I just started a clan with my friend, and i'm searching for people who just started playing csgo anyone can join it doesn't matter what rank you are or how many wins you have my clan is friendly we just play for fun. if you want you can join our clan group just add me on steam and ill invite you. our clan is called The Salty Chefs Clan If you dont like the name we can change it for a better name. so if anyone wants to join our clan plz comment i want to join so i know who wants to join.